Saturday 24 November 2012

Shivajinagar… the first thing that comes to my mind is “THE BUS STOP”. My views, my perception, my understanding towards Shivajinagar were standardised. You know I was put within walls about the place and I stayed in it, going with what other people told me about it and how it is and all. But figured they have never been there… Though I have been living in Bangalore for quite some time, I never knew Shivajinagar was so big!! For really I didn’t know that commercial street was a part of Shivajinagar. Leaving this behind, after the walk I so impressed, inspired just on the first day of the walk we had. The mixer of people from different backgrounds, sounds, shop, work, small shady lanes that are not scary at all… old house built ages ago and still being use as it is. There were so many things going in and out of that place, that it was unbelievable. What got me the most was the footpath; every few meters I walked there was this one rocky footpath, which made me feel like I was on to something, like a sign to reach this old guy with huge amount of knowledge or this shop where you can find things for your project. And you know what made it worse? Dogs After I looked at the rocky footpath and looked around there was always this one dog looking at me O.o” smiles looks down and goes away(not joking). I don’t know may sound funny to you but I was being played by Shivaji.


- Gaurav Gatti 

No comments:

Post a Comment